My friend showed me how to "unlock" my DROID and totally messed it up in the way.. hence instruction how to reinstall the image:
- Download the image zip Android 2.1 (ESE81)
- Copy the file to your phone's microSD card and rename it to update.zip
- Power off your phone, may need to remove battery for 10 seconds
- Restart and hold down the “X” button on the physical keyboard for 10 seconds
- When you see the "!" symbol, press "volume up" and then "camera button"
- TO INSTALL NEW IMAGE: Use the D-pad to navigate to “apply sdcard:update.zip” and select it
- OR try select "wipe data/factory RESET" option then select Yes to wipe out all data, if image is corrupt it will not work
- Select “reboot system now”.