GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

My Chicago based clients is looking for an Android ninja to extend their user experience into the mobile world.  As an Android ninja, you will be solely responsible for delivering a world-class Andriod experience. Of course, you'll have an amazing, brilliant team to back you up. 

I'm looking for an Android engineer who doesn't mind doing everything: from coding, to product design, to scaling, to customer support, etc.  You'll be joining a smaller team that wants to stay a small team.

Required:

-Bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.

- Develop and port feature rich mobile multimedia applications on a variety of handsets and mobile platforms such as Android, RIM, WinPhone7, BREW, J2ME, Windows Mobile

- Experience working with streaming audio and video

- Write beautiful code

- Passion for user experience

- Mastery of Java and IntelliJ

- OO design patterns are second nature

- Understanding of Embedded & Radio technologies (CDMA, GSM, etc)

- Hands on experience working with scripting languages such as Lua, Python, Perl, or Ruby

Awesome Extra Points:
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Open source project on github
- Experience with Ruby on Rails

Position Type: Full-time

Salary range: Open to experience & market demands 

If interested in have a conversation to learn more, please email me your resume to Erich Geise, egeise@prestigestaffing.com  or feel free to call me (312) 443-6152

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I moved this job posting to "jobs" section of the site available to members.

Uki D. Lucas

On another site you indicated that its 3 roles one for rim, one for iphone an done for android..Which is it?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service