GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

All Discussions Tagged 'samsung' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012

Once more Samsung invites all mobile developers to take part in Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012 and collect a total of $4.08 million in pr…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 May 10, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Player is about to be launched

There are some rumors that Samsung is going to present at CES 2011 its own portable media player – Galaxy Player, running Android 2.2. Spec…

0 Dec 30, 2010

Best Android Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab   rating 5/5 (*****) screen: 10,1'' TFT resolution: 1080x800 CPU: 1Ghz dual-core Tegra 2 TV-Out (special cable require…

Started by Natasha Dociu

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Andrii Kovalov

Samsung's Success Increases Considerably

Samsung truly became one of the giants in mobile world. According to new Gartner  report Samsung’s share at the U.S. Android smartphone mar…

0 Dec 6, 2010

Samsung i510 Stealth V - about to appear

Samsung is going to provide us with a new smartphone – Samsung Stealth V (SCH-i510). It has already passed certification testing by DLNA. T…

Started by Natasha Dociu

0 Nov 26, 2010

Samsung Google Nexus S

Google and Samsung both are the major companies are planning to release future mobile which is known as Nexus S. It appears to be same as S…

0 Nov 14, 2010

Samsung Fascinate Review

Hardware The Samsung Fascinate doesn’t differ much from other Galaxy S phones, but this was my first time using one so my opinions aren’t o…

0 Nov 3, 2010

Samsung Galaxy Tab is Releasing to the U.S. Market

T-Mobile and Samsung will soon release the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Tab, boasting a range of pre-loaded applications and services. To…

0 Oct 29, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service