GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

All Discussions Tagged 'phone' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motorola Charm

The Motorola Charm is the first Android phone to sport a dedicated QWERTY keyboard in a candybar form-factor or more commonly known as the…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Nov 15, 2010

Samsung Google Nexus S

Google and Samsung both are the major companies are planning to release future mobile which is known as Nexus S. It appears to be same as S…

0 Nov 14, 2010

Samsung Fascinate Review

Hardware The Samsung Fascinate doesn’t differ much from other Galaxy S phones, but this was my first time using one so my opinions aren’t o…

0 Nov 3, 2010

KDDI au REGZA Phone IS04: First Android phone to have a 12-megapixel camera

Japanese mobile operator au by KDDI, is introducing a new REGZA Phone IS04 made by Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications, so let’s see what…

0 Oct 20, 2010

New Android phone HTC Gratia coming to Europe

Yesterday HTC officially announced another Android phone that will be landing to the European market. HTC Gratia is basically the internati…

0 Oct 19, 2010

The mobile phone competitors are feeling the pressure from Android

Apple is giving in to developer & user demands (it would seem so as to not lose market share):Apple relents on Flash-derived iPhone, iP…

Started by THorne

0 Sep 11, 2010

Apple vs. HTC lawsuit

I was expecting this lawsuit would happen since Apple has more patents then lines of code. I use and love Apple products, but I also love t…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Mar 4, 2010

Mobile phone operating system market share

Despite the fact that iPhone is dominating the market with sub-fifty percent of the smart phones, the only operating system seeing increase…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Mar 2, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service