GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

All Discussions Tagged 'Motorola' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motorola Xoom purchase

I was upset at Motorola Xoom team, the article below is funny, but... NO it is not so easy to get it right: - Verizon mini SIM did not wor…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

Motorola ET1 an enterprise 7 inch tablet

Motorola ET1 an enterprise 7 inch tablet with swappable accessories like bar-code laser scanner, credit card swipe and batteries. I have se…

0 Oct 10, 2011

Google is to buy Motorola (Mobility)

Official Google Blog: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/supercharging-android-google-to-acquire.html   First of all Google would acqui…

0 Aug 15, 2011

Motorola apps - what is going on?!?

Before you tell me I am totally outdated writing about "DROID 2" I will tell you that I do have Galaxy Tab with Swipe, iPhone 4 without Swi…

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

New Android Smartphone from Motorola

Artix 4G is a new Motorola Android smartphone is about to come. AT&T is going to take preorders for the device on February 13, and the…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Feb 4, 2011

Motorola XOOM vs. iPad vs. iPad 2

During last few days or maybe even weeks mobile world are talking mostly about up-coming tablets – Motorola Xoom and Ipad 2. It looks like…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 24, 2011

Andy Rubin presented Android 3.0

Speaking at the Dive Into Mobile Google VP of Engineering Andy Rubin gave an interesting interview about Android, its future plans, and its…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mariya Vasylyk

Who takes the top spot for Android 2.2 Froyo update?

The most important thing for people when they decide to buy Android-based phone is when manufacturer or the carrier will release the versio…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 14, 2011

Most popular Android devices

Our statistics are based on AVERAGE Chicago Android app use, including new Chicago Local Guide and Children TV app with installation base o…

0 Jan 6, 2011

Motorola mobile business moving to Silicon Valley?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-0224-motorola-california-20100223,0,5853421.story Motorola is planning to move their mobile d…

0 Feb 24, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service