GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

All Discussions Tagged 'Google' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uki's picture made it to Google I/O 2012!

Somehow Uki's picture got posted in this year's Google I/O - see 2nd row in the middle..

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Mar 19, 2012

Android is about to reach 58 billion apps in 2016 [Infographic]

According to ABI Research the annual download numbers for Android could reach 58 billion apps in 2016, while the iPhone is projected to see…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Mar 14, 2012

Google is to buy Motorola (Mobility)

Official Google Blog: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/supercharging-android-google-to-acquire.html   First of all Google would acqui…

0 Aug 15, 2011

Designing for Mobile, Tablets and more...

Designing for Mobile, Tablets and more... - another great event organized by Uki D. Lucas and Chicago Android. It's a whole day conference…

0 Jun 14, 2011

Google IO tickets spotted on eBay for $2,650!!!

We previously reported that this year's Google IO tickets sold out in record time of 59 minutes.   Now some people are selling their ticket…

0 Feb 24, 2011

Google I/O Conference Sells Out In 59 Minutes

Last night, I was watching season 1 of "River Monsters" episode about Piraña -- the frenzy of getting the tickets had a close resemblance t…

0 Feb 8, 2011

Google’s plan for 2011 will help to earn more

Android Market is impressively increasing. However Google is a little bit concerned about the purchases of paid apps, because the amount do…

0 Jan 28, 2011

Google Cloud Print for Mobile

Google is launching a great printing service for mobile documents and Gmail that will allow users to print directly from their mobile devic…

0 Jan 25, 2011

Who needs Google TV? That is if you have Galaxy Tab.

I have been playing with the AV cable for my Galaxy Tab and I got a well functioning Google TV.   I am still waiting for Netflix to migrate…

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Mariya Vasylyk

Google Maps 5 available for Android Market

Yes, it’s already available and brought us some rather nice changes. What’s new in it? 3D views. Tilt and rotate 360 degree so that to see…

Started by Alex

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Mikal Sutherlin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service