GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Allen J. Kapusta's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Kogan tech support recommended downloading and installing this program on the Window…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Mar 27, 2013 to Windows 7 USB drivers for Kogan Agora 5 inch smartphone

1 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Allen J. Kapusta

"This may minimize the problem from the developer's perspective (although I would sti…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Oct 9, 2012 to Android versions pose no longer a problem

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by ATRAIN53

"I am interested in your opening for an Android developer.  My resume is attached and…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Oct 1, 2012 to Android Development Opportunity

1 Oct 1, 2012

"Follow-up: The presenters provided assistance to attendees and stepped through the…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Sep 20, 2012 to Hands-On Creation of Android Apps for Novices using App Inventor: Chicago Chapter of the ACM

1 Sep 20, 2012

"I have not tested it on the Kindle Fire, but I have tested it on the emulator for An…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Jun 13, 2012 to Are you developing for Kindle Fire?

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

"I have an application (not designed for Kindle) in the Amazon app store and have got…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied May 31, 2012 to Are you developing for Kindle Fire?

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

"There are more versions to design graphics to if you want to support as many Android…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied May 26, 2012 to Why designing Android is so hard?

1 May 26, 2012

"The second part of Arduino w Ed Bennett is on Sunday, March 4, 3pm at Pumping Statio…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Mar 1, 2012 to Two meetings that might be of interest

5 Mar 1, 2012

"More information was given yesterday by the presenter of this workshop: There will…"

Allen J. Kapusta replied Feb 15, 2012 to Two meetings that might be of interest

5 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service