GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Mobile Marketing (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google ADK - Accessory Development Kit with Arduino

Register on Eventbrite   Please post on Twitter:   Looking forward to #ChiArduino "Google ADK - Accessory Development Kit with Arduino" ht…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Jun 15, 2011

Wow! Past Chicago Android events...

We have been busy last couple of years, but that is just a beginning of Mobile Era. Chicago Android Eventbrite.com We need your participati…

0 Apr 1, 2011

Google Motion - Ha, Ha - dorks!

A new way to communicate April 1, 2011   The mouse and keyboard were invented before the Internet even existed. Since then, countless techn…

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Yi Ding

Bricks + Mobile 2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM I found out in the very last moment and I was amazed that organizes of MOBILE + RETAIL co…

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Yulia Tsiaputa

Roundtable: Future of Mobile in Media

Due to a strong demand and repetitive questions asked about Mobile Development and the future of Media Publishing, we decided to create a s…

Started by Natalia Cantemir

0 Mar 28, 2011

Amazon Appstore for Android is open

I am not a huge supporter of yet another market, there are a dozen of them already, but since I had to try it out, I thought I will write t…

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Natalia Cantemir

Foursquare Second Birthday Party

Come and join us at the party as we will present our application portfolio: http://bit.ly/f7jftN   When: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 from 6:0…

Started by Natalia Cantemir

0 Mar 23, 2011

Roundtable: Future of Mobile in Media

Due to a strong demand and repetitive questions asked about Mobile Development and the future of Media Publishing, we decided to create a s…

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

Google IO tickets spotted on eBay for $2,650!!!

We previously reported that this year's Google IO tickets sold out in record time of 59 minutes.   Now some people are selling their ticket…

0 Feb 24, 2011

Most popular Android devices (worldwide)

Here is a list of the most popular Android devices our NEW USERS are using:

0 Feb 22, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service