GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Mobile Marketing (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hands-On Creation of Android Apps for Novices using App Inventor: Chicago Chapter of the ACM

The Chicago Chapter of the ACM is presenting a talk on "Hands-On Creation of Android Apps for Novices using App Inventor" on Wednesday, Sep…

Started by Allen J. Kapusta

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Allen J. Kapusta

VoX Mobile VoIP Offers 1st Month Free with select Calling Plans

VOX Mobile VoIP International Calling App adds Pakistan and Vietnam to 1st Month Free Plan Get a 2nd US Phone Number on your Android Devic…

Started by M Mansour

0 Sep 3, 2012

Google Places Hack Night at OpenGov @1871

Tue Sep 11 18:00 – 22:00 (CDT) Intro of the API Developer Challenge by Google folks City folks can discuss why Chicago is participating an…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Aug 22, 2012

Event: Python for Android with SL3A app

We are planning an event, and a showcase, of Android and Python community to show the most useful scripts that can be run on Android device…

0 Aug 18, 2012

Call for speakers: GTUG, Android

Hello Chicago Android Members, we have 2 GTUG (Google Technology User Group) meetings upcoming in Chicago: Wednesday 10/10 Tuesday 11/27…

0 Aug 16, 2012

How to change AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Launcher Icons

I posted a short article on How to change AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Launcher Icons, as it was frustrating to me for couple of days befor…

0 Jul 10, 2012

Are you developing for Kindle Fire?

We are having a very popular app in Google Play and are considering if we should go after Amazon Market Place and Kindle Fire as it is the…

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

Talks @ 1871: Google I/O Extended

Please join us for the amazing Google I/O Keynotes right here at 1871! For your viewing pleasure, enjoy Google I/O from the comforts of 187…

0 Jun 19, 2012

VOX Mobile VoIP Android International Calling App 1.6.0

CURRENT VERSION: 1.6.0 REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.1 AND UP CATEGORY: COMMUNICATION Try VoX Mobile Voip Android App today and get 60 minutes of ca…

Started by M Mansour

0 Jun 14, 2012

Why designing Android is so hard?

In our company, we focus on 4 screen configurations: 1) normal-mdpi 2) normal-hdpi 3) large 4) xlarge This covers "most of the needs" and…

1 May 26, 2012
Reply by Allen J. Kapusta

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service