GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Mobile Marketing (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VoX Mobile VoIP Adds Video Calling to Android App

VOX MOBILE VOIP APP NOW PROVIDES FREE VIDEO CALLING ON ITS ANDROID MOBILE VOIP APP IN THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE. DOWNLOAD THE PAY&GO PLAN T…

Started by M Mansour

0 Feb 25, 2013

VoX Mobile VoIP Android App offers FREE Unlimited VoX to VoX Calling&Texting + Bonus Offer

VoX Mobile VoIP Android App launches “Pay and Go” subscription-free calling plan. Call Anywhere In The World With Top-up Amounts As Low As…

Started by M Mansour

0 Jan 26, 2013

VoX Mobile VoIP Android App adds PayPal Mobile Wallet to Pay&Go Plan

VoX Mobile VoIP Android calling app is now available to PayPal users. The subscription-free VoX plan, Pay and Go, can be topped up with amo…

Started by M Mansour

0 Jan 10, 2013

VoX Mobile VoIP App NOW available in the Samsung App Store

VoX Mobile VoIP App NOW available in the Samsung App Store. Users of Samsung devices are now able to download the VoX "Pay and Go" subscrip…

Started by M Mansour

0 Nov 6, 2012

VOX Mobile VoIP Android App launches UNLIMITED Calling Plan to 60 Countries for $29.95

VOX Mobile VoIP Android App launches UNLIMITED calling plan to 60 Countries for $29.95 Use promo code: TW2995 https://play.google.com/sto

Started by M Mansour

0 Oct 21, 2012

Thank you for coming last night!

Hello Droids, As I mentioned I am sending you the link for VOTING in Small Business Challenge, we need 100 votes to qualify, pass along to…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by ATRAIN53

House Keeping Announcements

Hello Chicago Droids! I am trying my best not to spam our members, but I have few announcements to make. "Google Technology User Groups"…

2 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ATRAIN53

VoX Mobile VoIP launches Prepaid "Pay and Go" Calling Plan to Anywhere in the World

VOX Mobile VoIP Android App launches Prepaid "Pay And Go" Subscription-free Calling Plan, Offering Calls Anywhere In The World With Top-up…

Started by M Mansour

0 Sep 29, 2012

VoX Mobile VoIP launches Prepaid "Pay and Go" Calling Plan to Anywhere in the World

VOX Mobile VoIP Android App launches Prepaid "Pay And Go" Subscription-free Calling Plan, Offering Calls Anywhere In The World With Top-up…

Started by M Mansour

0 Sep 29, 2012

Name change to: GDG Chicago Android

Hello Guys, I have just met with Sephanie from Google Developers Groups relations... we are officially changing name to GDG Chicago Android…

1 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service