GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Mobile Marketing (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google IO Road show in Chicago

Hopefully, Google will have some of the technical sessions shown in the Google I/O 2010 here in Chicago during the summer.  http://code.goo

Started by Arash Jalali

0 May 20, 2010

Google Android outsells Apple iPhone, ranked No. 2 in U.S. smartphone sales by NPD

Smartphones based on Google’s Android mobile operating system have outsold Apple’s iPhone in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2010.

Started by Hal Wigoda

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

HP buys Palm/WebOS.. let us know what you think

HP and Palm, Inc. today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which HP will purchase Palm, a provider of smart…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Apr 28, 2010

Samsung interested in Android-based TVs

Having Android on a TV is another way to enable Web-connected sets to download widgets like YouTube, weather, stocks, and anything else on…

0 Apr 27, 2010

AdMob: Android passes iPhone Web traffic in USA

Android ad traffic overtook iPhone traffic in the U.S. for the month of March. According to the report, Android traffic in the U.S. increas…

0 Apr 27, 2010

HTC EVO 4G from Sprint

The handset is centered around a 480 x 800 4.3-inch TFT LCD, with a Snapdragon QSD8650 1GHz processor under the hood (the CDMA version of t…

0 Apr 26, 2010

Payment Gateway With the Android? How does it work?

Having never developed on the Android or any mobile platform I was wondering how the payment gateway systems currently work?  Do I need to…

Started by Tim Nachbauer

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Chris Slinkman

Washington Post article - HTC Droid Incredible Lives Up to Its Name

See attach article in PDF format.

Started by Hal Wigoda

0 Apr 23, 2010

iPhone 4 - with front facing camera

Front-facing camera! It is not quite a swivel-mounted camera that I would prefer, but it will do well for tele-conferencing (Skype, iChat)…

0 Apr 20, 2010

ACM: Android lecture tonight at Loyola University

Thank you very much for the great attendance tonight! It was so nice to see so many people show up and sit thru my lecture. I got many very…

0 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service