GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

general discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MobileX - What's Next in the Mobile World

MobileX Conference - What's Next in the Mobile World - April, 15 Starting from Keynote with Brian Wong - the youngest person to ever receiv…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

13 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Yulia Tsiaputa

ANDROID Embedded and Java App Developers - Lake Zurich

Hi everyone,   I apologize in advance for disrupting any ongoing discussions, but I realize many developers are currently looking for work…

Started by Brian Einloth

0 Feb 23, 2011

Development Forum?

Each time I want to start a discussion of Android development I start searching the web for a place to post it. However, when I come to thi…

Started by Chris Slinkman

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

Google I/O Conference Sells Out In 59 Minutes

Last night, I was watching season 1 of "River Monsters" episode about Piraña -- the frenzy of getting the tickets had a close resemblance t…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Feb 8, 2011

Happy Birthday

Uki Happy Birthday!   Let the success follow you in all your activities, keep spreading enthusiasm and good will. Next to people like you…

Started by Natalia Cantemir

0 Feb 2, 2011

Chicago Android class schedule has changed

Make sure to subscribe to our Google Calendar to be updated to all events: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=afq0k6168uv1bslpjclrela

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Mariya Vasylyk

Android Data-Stealing Vulnerability

The problem is that attackers can read all downloaded files in your handsets using JavaScript. That happens because Android always saves do…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Yulia Tsiaputa

Looking to an hire Android Developer

We are doejo http://doejo.com and have many Android projects that need attention, we are looking to hire the right full time Android Develo…

Started by Philip Tadros

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Philip Tadros

2 millions Galaxy Tabs sold during three months

On Wednesday, In Seoul, the world’s second-largest mobile phones maker reported that they sold over 2 million Galaxy Tabs during three mont…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 28, 2011

PlayStation Suite for Android

Big day for Android users who adore games is today. This morning in Tokio Sony Computer Entertainment unveiled PlayStation Suite – games an…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 27, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service