GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

general discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobile Processing conference UIC

Nov. 11-13, 2011 Registration Open Now! Mobile Processing is a yearly conference hosted by the UIC Innovation Center in support of Chicago'…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Oct 16, 2011

Apps for Metro Chicago competition

There is a contest going right now and our application CHICAGO LOCAL GUIDE is a finalist.I would like to ask you to take your time and VOTE…

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Natalia Cantemir

Steve Jobs - tribute to greatest computer age visionary

Steve Jobs' death is very personal for me... I don't want to write about his life and accomplishments, the story will be repeated in eve…

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Mikal Sutherlin

Apps for Metro Chicago - competition voting

The VOTING begins!   We would like to invite you to quickly sign up and vote for your favorite Chicago transportation app.   Every vote wil…

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Jason Shah

Android Training Classes in the Chicagoland area

Hello All,   I am looking for an instructor-led class in Android Development in the Chicagoland area.  I did try and search the internet bu…

Started by James White

0 Aug 4, 2011

Weird Searching at Android Market

Almost all Android users and especially developers are delirious because of Google’s last changes (July 1). The work of search engine in th…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Jul 27, 2011

Apps for Metro Chicago Challenge

This is a wonderful opportunity to develop app for the Chicago metro area. With 150+ data sets publicly available and prizes up to 50K, thi…

Started by Solomon Bahta

0 Jun 27, 2011

Designing for Mobile, Tablets and more...

Designing for Mobile, Tablets and more... - another great event organized by Uki D. Lucas and Chicago Android. It's a whole day conference…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Jun 14, 2011

MobileAppEx 2011- has it been canceled totally?

I find conflicting information on the internet-   http://www.mobileappex.com/ mentions about the June 14th - 16th as being canceled... but …

Started by Don Merchant

0 Jun 8, 2011

NW-Side Experimental Cross-Platform Coder Session

Why: Gives you a chance to get out of the house and work in a different location. Bring your laptop and a project to work on while chatting…

Started by Walter Szulczewski

5 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Berti

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service