GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Android Devices (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Android Nexus S in Space Trip

Google Nexus S is the first smartphone running Gingerbread OS. Besides it is the first Android phone in space. Android Nexus S phone was se…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

1 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mariya Vasylyk

New Tablet from HTC coming in March

The beginning of the current year is going to be very intensive for HTC as they intend to launch three new tablets in the first two quarter…

Started by Sergey Golub

1 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Yulia Tsiaputa

Who needs Google TV? That is if you have Galaxy Tab.

I have been playing with the AV cable for my Galaxy Tab and I got a well functioning Google TV.   I am still waiting for Netflix to migrate…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Mariya Vasylyk

Three displays in one phone

A new amazing Android phone appears, but only like a concept. It was designed by Kristian Ulrich Larsen and its main and the most exciting…

0 Jan 20, 2011

Disney Android phone

It seems like Android manufacturers will have one more competitor in their race. World well- known company – Disney  - decided to produce t…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 18, 2011

Evolve 3 Maestro – Triple Boot tablet

During the last time we had the opportunity to see a great variety of tablets from different producers. Now, the new Tablet from Evolve, wh…

Started by Natasha Dociu

0 Jan 17, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Mini or S5570

On this year Mobile World Congress we will again see new devices from Samsung. And the one that becomes already popular and keeps attractin…

Started by Mariya Vasylyk

0 Jan 14, 2011

Android smartphones as Interpreters?

Google continues to make surprises to its users. Now it launches experimental software on Android–powered smartphones that will let devices…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Jan 13, 2011

“Social” phone from INQ mobile

Mobile manufacturer INQ tries to provide “social” smartphones.  There were rumors that Facebook is about to launch its own phone. However i…

0 Jan 12, 2011

NVIDIA Tegra Zone coming to Android Market

Good news for Android users that use devices without NVIDIA Tegra hardware but want to play games. NVIDIA is going to launch its own sectio…

Started by Mariya Vasylyk

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service