GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Android Devices (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Android Developer - CREATIVE CIRCLE

Position: Android Developer Location: City of Chicago Status: Freelance Estimated Duration: 3-6 months Starts: immediate Rate: $60-80/hr.…

Started by Bailey O'Connell

0 Apr 7, 2011

Motorola apps - what is going on?!?

Before you tell me I am totally outdated writing about "DROID 2" I will tell you that I do have Galaxy Tab with Swipe, iPhone 4 without Swi…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Uki Dominque Lucas

Google Won't Release Awesome Facial Recognition App

I personally think privacy is overrated.   http://www.pcworld.com/article/224007/google_wont_release_awesome_facial_recognition_app.html

Started by Mark Perona

0 Apr 1, 2011

Hacking Nook Color

Below is the whole bunch of probes into Nook Color, maybe some will be useful to finally hack the device.  The simplest hack would be to u…

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Douglas Devine

Sony Ericsson PSP-phone coming this Friday

Mobile users have been waiting for a long time for PSP-phone from Sony Ericsson. And finally, they will get it in a week time! An official…

Started by Yulia Tsiaputa

0 Feb 7, 2011

New Android Smartphone from Motorola

Artix 4G is a new Motorola Android smartphone is about to come. AT&T is going to take preorders for the device on February 13, and the…

0 Feb 4, 2011

LG is preparing something “Very big” for MWC

LG is preparing to Mobile World Congress that will be in few weeks from now. It confirmed that we will see there Optimus 3D.  Here is their…

Started by Sergey Golub

0 Feb 2, 2011

Android PMP Cowon D3 available for Pre-order

A new Android Portable Media Player Cowon D3 is now up for pre-order. The player is about to become iPod’s great competitor. It has a G-Sen…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Apple Wireless Keyboard working with Galaxy Tab?

Yes, it should in fact there are videos on YouTube that show people doing so, except...   Verizon decided to omit both HID and SPP mode sup…

0 Jan 27, 2011

Four new Galaxy Androids from Samsung

Samsung is now one of the most successful manufacturers of Android phones. Just last year they sold 10 million Galaxy devices all around th…

Started by Mariya Vasylyk

0 Jan 26, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service