GDG Chicago Android

Google Developers Group

Android Applications (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mediafly Video + Audio Podcasts

The MEDIAFLY™ Network is your source for personalized podcasts, news, sports, comedy, pop-culture, technology, and more, delivered to you…

Started by Uki Dominque Lucas

0 Jul 15, 2010

Featured Chicago Android Applications

Here are some of the applications by Chicago Android community... If you are from Chicago, born here, live here, or wanna be here (haha!)…

0 Jul 13, 2010

ThumbPlay music

Chicago Android arranged last week for a free 30 days’ access to Thumbplay Music, and we hope everyone interested has sent a note to droidx…

0 Jul 12, 2010

MeStream by Nikko Aiello

Live video and live chat with other Android users over 3G or Wi-Fi networks.  very well designed app you can be streaming in minutes Twi…

0 Jul 11, 2010

Juno Wallet

JunoWallet allows you to get free promotional mobile gift cards and certificates, securely store your existing gift cards, check balances,…

0 Jul 11, 2010

MixZing - Music Player

MixZing is definitely one of the best players for Android! finds media files on your SD card displays info about the song being played sugg…

0 Jul 2, 2010

Barcode Scanner - a must have app!

"Barcode Scanner" is a definitive must have application, in fact for every application listed we provide QR code (dotted square on the righ…

0 Jul 2, 2010

Android Amazon Kindle

Kindle app for Android phones was released by Amazon. login and sync with Amazon is seamless. I have never bought a kindle book before a…

0 Jun 29, 2010

DROID Internet tethering via USB

I decided to try USB tethering from my DROID since my MacBook Pro's WIFI antenna is acting up (I pick up only the strongest signals) and so…

0 Jun 7, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Uki Dominque Lucas.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service